The SYNERGY Stent System is indicated for improving coronary luminal diameter in patients with symptomatic ischemic heart disease, including patients with acute myocardial infarction and patients with concomitant diabetes mellitus due to discrete de novo native coronary artery lesions.
The SYNERGY Stent System is also indicated for treatment of patients presenting with:
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Unstable angina
- Renal failure
- Coronary bifurcation lesions
- Coronary multi-vessel disease
- Coronary saphenous vein graft lesions
- Coronary artery ostial lesions
- Unprotected left main coronary artery lesions
- Coronary artery total occlusion lesions
- In-stent restenosis in coronary artery lesions
There are no reviews yet.